Reports to : Director – Operations
- Review production requirements and manage demand forecasts by working with Corporate affiliates across company’s operating business
- Manage and review manufacturing capacity solutions with factories, raw materials suppliers and toll manufacturers – lead end to end planning to execution
- Develop master manufacturing schedules for factories/toll manufacturers ithin the supply chain and measure to meet/exceed adherence of schedules
- Anticipate, schedule and expedite activities for supply chains fill dates and improve inventory turns achievement objectives
- Manage the procurement of certain proprietary raw materials in the region and with global suppliers
- Manage relationships with global raw material suppliers to ensure timely delivery of raw materials/ products to company’s toll manufacturers, replenishment and distribution warehouses in compliance with all applicable guidelines and requirements
- Develop Sales & Operations Planning platform and enhance Customer Service, Demand Planning and Fulfillment processes for regional Commercial terms
- Work with corporate manufacturing, IT and Compliance team to install, maintain and upgrade as needed manufacturing systems for planning, measuring and controlling the supply chain – SAP platform
- Team lead/ manage projects for transfer of products from corporate affiliates to the Asia portfolio.
- Recruit, train and develop a staff of supply chain professionals in Lean Culture and establish a portfolio of solutions for the network in the region.
- Develop and enhance Supply Chain KPI measurement for service and inventory continuity
- BA/BS in General Business, Supply Chain Planning and Operations Mnagement, Logistics Engineering
- At least 10 years of demonstrated success in a progressive series of supply chain jobs and responsibilities (planning, procurement, inventory control, logistics and customs), with minimum 7 years of demonstrated supervisory/management experience
- Working experiences with multinational corporations in Medical Device or Health Care Industry is prefered.
- Lean manufacturing and operational excellence project experience is highly preferred
- Experienced in contract reviews and setting up pricing mechanisms with Suppliers/Factories
- Experience in SAP SD, MM preferred with some knowledge of FI, CO
- Possess good initiatives, interpersonal skills and communication skills