Protect and grow assigned accounts through consultative and strategic selling techniques and prospecting for new accounts. The main objective is to obtain new sales for the Employer’s product lines, meeting face to face with key buying influences and demonstrating value through end-application presentations and demonstrations as well as negotiating for new business with ingredient buyers.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for sales volume growth with each customer on the employers
- Maintain old and develop new customers always striving to increase the quality of communication between Employer and assigned customers.
- Proficient negotiation skills.
- Proficient in the delivery of customized presentations to key accounts. Responsible for determining the presentation objective and managing the planning of resources needed.
- Strive for greatest possible coverage with assigned accounts by using a combination of commission agents and direct sales contacts.
- Continually gather and assess information on pricing, product quality, applications and competitive activity, and to recommend policy changes.
- Develop annual forecasts for assigned accounts.
- Maintain clear records of activity with each account.
- Monitor, expedite, develop and assist with support functions for customers i.e. customer service, regulatory, technical and applications information.
- Represent Employer at tradeshows, meetings and conventions.
- To fulfill the duties and responsibilities of the position in a fashion consistent with Employer’s VALUES.
- To be aware of the company’s Q.A. policy and objectives.
To observe these policy provisions and fulfill in all respects the requirements of his/her job. Q.A. procedures as defined in the quality manual shall be strictly observed.
The above duties are intended to describe the general nature of this position. They are not intended as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities.
- FoodScienceorrelatedtechnical area is an added advantage.
- Proficiency in English, good communication skill in both oral and written.
- Possess knowledge in computer applications (ex: PowerPoint, Word, Excel, etc.)
- Self-directedandself-motivated, Strong willingness to take responsibility and to solve problems.
- 50% travel with assigned accounts.