Reporting to: CEO
Responsible for Strategic Manpower planning, Recruitment and Selection, Compensation Benefits, Performance Management (KPI), Promotion and Deployment Exercises.
- Formulate and ensure HR Policy and system is implemented in line with corporate policies and market practices.
- Advise the management of the changes in the HR Policy when necessary.
- Work on organizational and manpower development plan to support a high growth and dynamic business.
- Ensure the development and training plans are implemented in order to sustain the continued organization / business growth.
- Develop and maintain a positive employee and / or labor relations environment; lead and facilitate relevant industrial activity.
- Responsible for the overall personnel administration, including appointments, promotions, transfers, demotions, suspensions, layoffs and dismissals.
- To implement Human Resource Information System (HRIS).
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster positive attitude towards organizational objectives.
- Development of an employee-oriented company culture that emphasized quality, continuous improvement and high performance.
- Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
- Responsible for handling employees on grievances and other complaints originating from individual work situations or work environments.
- Plan, implement and monitor all HR related activities for staff.
- Formulate and conduct in-house training programme for staff.
- Develop and implement policies, procedures and practices to improve the operational efficiencies of HR in the organization.
- Ensure safety of the workforce, welfare, wellness and health.
- Liaison with relevant Government Departments (EPF, Socso, Ministry of Labour, Income Tax).
- Handling of foreign workers & their affairs i.e. renewal of work permit, etc.
- Liaise and prepare documentations and co-ordinate IR legal matters with lawyers
- Counseling, Disciplinary action, and Domestic Inquiry (DI).
- Managing overall company’s performance and operation of general administration.
- Develop effective plan to oversee fleet Company vehicle with matter pertaining to utilization plan, petrol usage, road tax, disposal etc.
- To assist in office administration functions such and support facilities management.
- Organizing and maintaining documentation system and ensure correspondence, reports, filing and keeping of records are consistent with office guidelines and procedures.
- Any other assignment as and when required by the Management.
The above job responsibilities shall change or modified accordingly as the organization progresses.