- Responsible for design of automated equipment and machines.
- Be creative and pro-active contributor on the designing team, with eyes on continuous improvement.
- Liaise with system control department in optimising equipment performance.
- Design and create a pneumatic schematic diagram.
- To work with customers in defining the technical requirements on the assigned projects.
- Make sure all mechanical design & assembly is completed & correct before handling over for sequence run.
- Provide guidance and proper jigs & fixtures to performa calibration and alignments.
- Mechanical part drawing, pneumatic schematic diagram and BON list update.
- Ensure the mechanical design integrates well with other sections by being involved heavily in the equipment assembly and integration testing.
- To recommend the machine spare part and document in Bills of Material list.
- Provide technical consultation/advice and training to end-users.
- Able to write technical manuals for machines.
Job Requirements: –
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Mechatronic Engineering.
- Literacy in German language is a plus
- Minimum 3 years’ working experience in designing equipments/ machinery /jigs and fixtures.
- Well verse in 3D CAD software , preferably Solid Works.
- Experience in FMEA and project management
- Pro-active, result oriented and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Strong project management skills.