- Responsible for developing software and system control of automation machine.
- Responsible for design, develop ad implement projects assigned to within the specific time frame allocated.
- Procure materials needed in projects.
- Provide training and technical support when required.
- Documentation of project or equipment operation and specification.
- Prepare and update product documentation.
- Perform automation software development/ electrical and electronics installation. required tests/ debug and/or assembly.
- Perform research and development in any related fields, and adopt the new technology after sufficient study and assessment.
- Carry out standard product development when necessary.
- Mentor and provide assistance to subordinates, peers and customers when required.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/ information Technology, Engineering in Mechatronics or Electrical/Electronic or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): C++ Language, Visual Basic, C#, Net Framework.
- Familiar with MS Windows environment, network programming and PLC Programming.
- Familiar with or has knowledge in electronics/ electrical circuit designing and robotics system.
- Leadership qualities and knowledge in ISO9001 quality system for design control will be an added advantage.
- At least 3 years(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to communicate fluently in English.