- Lead the Mechanical Design Department in operating with a high level of efficiency, integrity and enthusiasm, striving to achieve excellence ini all endeavours. Be creative and proactive contributor on the designing team, focused on continuous improvement.
- Develop mechanical system design hardware for projects assigned.
- Provide conceptual design & proposal of machine design.
- Provide project management supervision and guidance to ensure projects are carried out effectively to meet customer expectation.
- Nurture good teamwork with other departments to ensure effective integration of projects.
- Manage all staffing activities including recruitment, staff development and training and employee relations with the HR department.
- Provide technical services to sales & marketing department when needed.
- Manage the general administration of maintenance, general safety and housekeeping of his section.
- Provide technical support to customer & work with customers in defining the technical requirements if required.
- Contribute towards achieving management and individual objectives.
- Any ad hoc projects as assigned by the General Manager.
- Technical experience in Robotics, Electronics, Electrical, Software and /or Computer Engineering.
- Experience in project management and planning.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
- Supervision skills (departmental management knowledge and experience would be advantageous).
- Good leadership skills
- Excellent drive and enthusiasm.
- Has knowledge in the ISO9001 quality management system.