Location: Petaling Jaya
- Lead a team of commercial/contract lead and engineers in commercial/contract management and administration activities
- Provide strategy level guidance and leadership to the commercial/contracts team. Work closely with Senior Operations Managers and Procurement Manager in formulating and negotiating/influencing commercial/contract terms with existing and potential customers.
- Provide strategy level guidance to Supply Chain organisation in negotiating commercial.contract terms with major sub-suppliers to ensure alignment with commercial/contract terms from end customer.
- Develop strategy and business model and ensure the success of the operation.
- Conduct business negotiations.
- Degree in Finance Management/ Business Management
- At least 10 years of work experience at a contracts lead/manager level
- Experience in negotiating contracts
- Must have experience for price escalation calculations.
- Prior experience in negotiating aftermarket service type contracts would be very advantageous.