Location: Bayan Lepas
- To establish and maintain an inspection system and ensure to meet customer’s requirements and specification.
- To responsible for incoming and outgoing inspection.
- To oversee the company’s quality policies and quality system procedures to ensure adherence to ISO 9001:2008 standards at all time.
- To handle customer feedback and complaints on the quality issues promptly.
- To introduce new product quality planning and conduct process control plan training.
- To provide support and assistance in quality-related issue and problem solving.
- To co-ordinate and monitor Vendor quality performance and drive for continuous improvement.
- To co-ordinate, develop and improve with others on the effectiveness of measurement method.
- Candidate must possess at least a Degree/Diploma in Engineering (Electrical/Electronic), Engineering (Mechanical), engineering (Mechatronic/Electromechanical) or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Knowledge in GD&T is a must.
- ISO9001:2008 quality system knowledge.
- Experience in measuring tools for dimensional measurement at incoming inspection.
- A team player, proactive and able to act fast candidate is needed.
- Experience and hands on the Corrective Action Report/8D will be an advantage.
- Exposure and experience with international company working culture is a plus.